-->

Esther Arunga's Ex-boyfriend Reveals How He Painfully Lost Her To Quincy Timberlake.



Arunga And Malaba In The Happy Days.

Former TV Anchor Easter Arunga's ex- boyfriend Wilson Malaba has spoken out on how he lost the beautiful lady after a wonderful relationship with her.Wilson and Esther broke up two months before their planned wedding in April 2010.He says the he met her through a social forum dubbed CINEMA (Christians In Entertainment and Media) that brought together Christians Malaba added that he went for Arunga aftercoming out of another relationship that did not work. The two started dating in October 2009 after talking to his then pastor, Hellon, who told him that he and Esther were spiritually connected. His previous relationships weren’t very good and he have had my fair share of girls I shouldn’t have dated in the first place. I was not good with long-term relationships. But when I met Esther, I remember telling Hellon and a few other people that I had not found the right person. Upon introducing her to his mother,she liked her, but she claimed there was something wrong with her spirit, but could not exactly point a finger to it. Their relationship went on well until he met Quincy Timberlake who was also dying to have Esther.





Advertisemen

Related Posts