
A Kenyan woman Hannah Ngae who lives in California hadset a goal to lose weight and has been highlighted in a US magazine following tremendous steps in her weight loss journey.
She at one point weighed 199lbs (about 90kg) at only 5’2″ inches. She set out on a journey to better eating, taking better care of herself and exercising more which in one year has rewarded her with a net weight loss of 56 pounds.
This proud and jovial single mom tried many methods to lose weight and had an unfortunate experience trying on clothes that was the last straw, opening the door for her to start her weight loss journey.She was born in Kenya and moved to America when she was a little girlof 16.
Now, I’m a proud single mom of a two year old boy, Jordan. "A year ago, I weighed 199 lbs at only 5’2″ feet tall. Today, I weigh 143 lbs. I have lost 56 pounds. Before, I was depressed and stressed out. I tried all sorts of diets and pills but nothing seemed to work. I am very happy!"
Source: mashada.com
Follow @africanewspost
Advertisemen
Kenya