-->

BBA HOTSHOT FIGHT VIDEO: Kenyan Melvin, Zambian JJ and Nigerian Tayo fights...WATCH VIDEO

 Alusa has pretty much taken the role of house choir master. I mean whenever I'm watching this guy is always with his guitar and if he's not singing then he's leading the rest in singing or freestyling.

While he was leading his Zambian housemate JJ in freestyling last night, JJ went and fired some major shots at the Nigerian Tayo and that's when all hell broke loose.

Tempers were high and Tayo's Nigerian 'Super Ego' (see what I did there) wouldn't allow him to walk away. And you just know the Kenyan ego had to come into the equation with Melvin taking over the fight for JJ who sat there like a chicken and only to start shouting after Tayo had left the room, you know those guys don't you.

Let's just say it would've gotten bloody pretty fast if the rest of the housemates hadn't intervened. But seriously though,

I just feel it's about time Melvin put down his guitar and really did something and this fight might just be it. It would be interesting to see what else transpires between the two especially after the huge fight.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Advertisemen

Related Posts