2. The Mbita MP does not have any children but has a step daughter who is currently in Botswana.
3. She is married to a Zimbabwean man (Mabona).
4. Millie, who is now 48, met her Zimbabwean lover online. “He came at a time I had purposed to block any relationship from my life then he landed from nowhere with a thud into my heart,” she said
5. When she is in Zimbabwe, Millie cooks, washes clothes and cleans the house. Her hectic lifestyle in Kenya cannot allow her to do all that.
6. Millie’s favourite dish is osuga, omena, githeri and mrenda.
7. If you stole all her makeup, she will hardly notice. “I wear very minimal makeup. Usually I just douche powder and sometimes not even that. I am a very beautiful woman. God blessed me with a good skin and face – not the best but I can’t complain too much. Then I am a little allergic to lipstick and lip gloss so I skip that,” Millie says.
8. She is proud of her behind. “I am fearfully and wonderfully made I have no apologies for having a good behind because I am not in the business of contradicting God!”
9. The Mbita MP is a lawyer by profession and she started her professional career at the State Law office as a State Counsel. She also worked at Fida as a Legal Officer advising and representing women.
10. Her Dad, Harrison Odhiambo, died in a boat accident in 1973, a year before he could vie for Mbita Parliamentary seat in 1974.
Advertisemen
