-->

Gorgeous Mali Actress BRENDA WAIRIMU Finally Reveals She Is Heavily Pregnant And Expecting Very Soon...You Won't Believe Who The Father Is (PHOTOS)

Mali actress Brenda Wairimu has finally confirmed the rumours that had been doing rounds that she was pregnant. The actress who is pregnant for gospel singer Juliani broke the good news on her Facebook page as she expressed her excitement. 
Here is what she posted;
Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone,Little tiny hands and a precious rounded knee,Pushing and twisting that no one can see,Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,It is our little secret that only I can feel,I look forward to your birth when I can kiss your skin,But for now I will just smile,As I feel you play within.★★★JINGLE BELLLS, JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY, OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SAY A BABYS ON THE WAY ★★★
Advertisemen

Related Posts