-->

BEWARE!! SHOCKING List Of DEVIL WORSHIPING Kenyans On Facebook Who Are Recruiting Young People Into The DEVILS WORLD

Founder of the popular Facebook group Deadbeat Kenya is at it again. After rising to fame through exposing fathers and mothers who have neglected their parental duties, he is now revealing to us devil worshiping Kenyans on Facebook who are recruiting young people into their ways.
The devil worshipers who have gone as far as sacrificing their loved ones so as to get fame and money are looking for young people who are hungry for easy riches since they are the easiest targets.

Here is the list;

Lovy Glen Jersey
"Some people had to die for me to be who iam today, Rest in Peace by Wife, i loved you, you gave me beautiful boy. You will forever remain in my heart though. You paved a way for me, after your death i got 8.7M every week, Everytime i think of you on road my stearing becomes hard,,, its also your property...Hail 666"









Advertisemen

Related Posts