-->

SHOCKING REVELATIONS: GOSPEL SINGER GLORIA MULIRO's daughter reveals how father treated her mother like a stray dog...This is HEARTBREAKING

It's now in the public domain that the marriage of top gospel singer Gloria Muliro to Congolese preacher, Eric Omba, is on the rocks and is headed for the worst.

Eric has been cheating on the beautiful songstress with young girls and she has now decided that enough is enough.

However, Gloria Muliro's daughter, Sheila Wanja, has come to support her mother during these trying times as she reveals shocking details of her childhood.

Sheila discloses of how her childhood was problematic due to constant domestic violence in her home. She was even forced to work in bars so as to make ends meet but after all, she still made it in life.

Sheila now advises her mother not to look over her past but push on since the future ahead is bright.

Below is what she had to say via social media;"Love who you are there Is a reason am Shinel Wanja from Embu,brought up In domestic violence controlled home,slept out manytimes because home was hell,once worked as I waitress in a bar,and a soap promoter In supermarket,once stole vegetables at our neighbours farm because we had no ten bob to buy vegetables for ugali,lived In shabby house paying 1700 and sometimes this money lacked and God knows what else.I dont have to cry over my past Its the same past that pays me now,the great Invitation I have been Invited to encourage young people,the tv and radio programmes,and the WAWEZA NETWORK VISION,yes I read books but most of what I share Is my story you can make It despite your situation.The challenges i went through gives me character and experience I would never have attained by joining Oxford University.

I am not my past i am child of most High God.

Advertisemen

Related Posts