Anyway she recently came forth to clear her name after she was reported to be romantically involved with Shabana Football Club’s Chairman Jared Nevaton. This rumor was sparked after she was spotted with him during a football match on Valentine’s day. And this not being the first time the two are seen together in public, people started assuming otherwise.
When asked by Offside about her relationship with Jared, Lilian got a bit defensive and said
Do not know why it is your problem if I sit next to him in the stands? I went to the match as a fan, and Jared is a good friend whom I have known for some time now. We do business together
Well I guess you have it straight from the horse’s mouth.
ALSO SEE:
Do you Want To Satisfy Her/Him In Béd? Women Get Turnéd On When You Touch THESE Párts Of Her Bódy...and MEN #DIES when Touched here...(see Details+ PHOTOS +18yrs only)
SEE MORE HERE
Advertisemen
