Catherine, popularly known by her stage name Selina, talked about their relationship during an interview with Daily Nation, saying that the two are ‘a perfect match’.
“I think we are the perfect example that you can be in the spotlight and still be together, I mean look at Nameless and Wahu, I think we are the ‘Nameless and Wahu’ of the acting industry. He is part of my life and unfortunately my life is an open book,” she was quoted by the paper.
Catherine said that the couple likes to keep matters between them private, as being media personalities, they tend to be under scrutiny.

She added that her boyfriend, popularly known by his stage name Melvin, is shy and tries to avoid a lot of media attention.
She said that a wedding may be in the offing, but the two will work hard to keep it underwraps.
“People will get to know about our wedding if it happens several weeks later. Right now I’m even thinking to have just 100 guests at very far away destination,” said Catherine.
The two actors have been dating for more than one year now. They have been operating a production company that they co-own known as Phil-It.
ALSO READ:
Top 10 Most Followed KENYAN CELEBRITIES on Twitter
SEE LIST HERE
Advertisemen
