Huddah Monroe lives the fancy life that most Kenyan ladies can only dream of and is without doubt one of the richest female celebs we have in the country. Her source of income has never been clear since despite the fact that she doesn't have an office job, she is also always on vacation in the most popular holiday destinations.
The lass has however come-out to clear the air and I know most of you will be surprised as I am to see what she does for a living. The gorgeous lass who drives top range cars and has the body that drives men insane is actually a farmer. Yes, she is a farmer.
She shared photos of her 10 acre piece of land where she practices farming.
“My day today , this ain't for everyone . back to the hustle! This is what I do for a living , this is Where I get my eggs , my bread , my car, my house rent, etc on a 10 acre land ....... #FARMING , #FOODsupplier .I let my hands get dirty so I can chill on a YACHT in Ibiza ️....... #TheyOnlySeeTheShine #TheyDunnoTheStruggle” Huddah said.
She added "Good morning , May God bless the work of your hands ...........I woke up in my sponsor coz I'm a MISTRESS of all trades! ..... ...... #chickenchaser #MyOffice #Farming #Tomatoes #CattleFarming #Poultry #Cabbages #BWBB"
Well, there you have it though I know most of you still have doubts.
Advertisemen


