-->

Man With The L0NGEST P3NIS In The World Reveals How It Has Ruined His Life

A man with the longest penis in the world says it has ruined his life, preventing him from having a relationship and even getting a job.

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera from Saltillo, Coahuila state, Mexico, an owner of a formidable 48cm long manhood.

However, the 52-year-old is not gowing to brag about it, as he has no work and is still looking for a woman who will accept and love him.

Cabrera says that all women he met were afraid to have sex with him and their relations just didn’t work out.

Moreover, now he is applying for a disability and wants to be recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records.

He said: “Look where it is, it goes far below the knees. I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am a disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support. Then, I want to go to the Guinness to get recognition.”

An X-ray examination confirmed that Cabrera’s phallus is genuine and its length is 15,24cm while the rest tissue is extra skin.

- COURTESY
Advertisemen

Related Posts