Three days ago, NTV fans got the sad news that celebrated media personality Sheila Mwanyigha would no longer be gracing our televisions. This was after an unexpected dismissal from the company after 11 years of work alongside other well-known stars such as singers Anto Neo Soul, Sanaipei Tande and comedian Oga Obinna Ike..
“Stepping into this building 11 years ago, I knew I was a great radio presenter and singer, but what I did not know at the time, was that I was about to discover and grow into many other roles,” Sheila wrote.
“This place has been a ‘hotbed’ of training for me including a management and leadership course that took a year, and when done, I topped my class. That coupled with a Masters Degree earned last year, have all added to my body of work. I wish the Nation Media Group well and success- I am a shareholder after all, and I hope the Group shall continue availing avenues of growth to every person who walks in to the building!” she concluded
Advertisemen
News
