-->

GREEDY CHURCHILL EXPOSED BADLY: ANOTHER TOP COMEDIAN QUITS CHURCHILL SHOW AFTER A FIGHT WITH CHURCHILL OVER THE SMALL SALARY HE PAYS THEM THAT THEY CANT EVEN PAY RENT DESPITE THEIR CELEBRITY STATUS!!! JUST SEE HOW MUCH THEY ARE PAID PER SHOW AFTER MAKING HIM MILLIONS



Comedian YY has quit top comedy TV program, Churchill Show.

The popular comedian left his fans in shock with the unexpected announcement on his official Facebook page. He revealed that his next performance would be his last as he moves to greater things.

The comedian pointed out that his talent is too strong to kill.


“It was nice being on Churchill Show, I loved it and I appreciate it, but I quit. why? my talent is too strong to kill by Computer Desktops, my God is more powerful too…No pleasing Human in good faith ‪#‎God‬‘speed. It will be my last show. #MOVINGUP. ”


GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>
Pages: 1 2 3
Advertisemen

Related Posts