-->

BILLIONAIRE MIKE SONKO blows millions on his daughter’s graduation ceremony!... Sauti Sol and Ali­Kiba paid MILLIONS to perform for the guests. See PHOTOs.



Nairobi Senator, Mike Sonko, held a lavish graduation party for his daughter, Saumu, after she graduated with a degree in Mass Communication from JKUAT. The invite only graduation party which was held at Sonko’s palatial home in Mua Hills Machakos, saw some of the best artists in the music industry among them, Sauti Sol and Ali­Kiba perform for the guests. The flashy Senator took to social media and shared photos of his daughter’s graduation ceremony saying,

“The joy of any parent is to see their children excel and prosper in life. Today is a very special day for my family. My first born daughter has finally graduated from university, she's one of the few people who knows the real me. I sired her while I was in school when I was still a hustler. I thank God for making this possible and I shall forever be grateful. As a father, Iam a very happy man. CONGRATULATIONS MY BELOVED DAUGHTER SAUMU MBUVI” 

See photos of the graduation ceremony in the next page.
Page 1 2 3
Advertisemen

Related Posts