-->

SHOCKING NEWS AS GOSPEL SINGER WILLY PAUL IS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL IN CRITICAL CONDITION! HERE IS WHAT HE IS AILING FROM (PHOTO)



Gospel singer Willy Paul was rushed to Mater Hospital in Nairobi Tuesday after he collapsed at his house in Kasarani.

Willy Paul developed breathing complications, causing him to keel over.The award-winning singer, who was discharged from hospital Wednesday evening, says his neighbours rushed him to hospital.

“I had developed breathing complications. I am not asthmatic and I have never experienced such a condition. So I don’t understand how it came about,” Willy Paul said.


“I collapsed at home; and when I regained consciousness I found myself admitted to hospital. I gather it is my neighbours and friends who rushed me to Mater,” he added.
ALSO READ: MERCILESS THUGS ATTACK MOTHER TO THE KU TWINS THAT DIED IN THE HORRIFIC KISII ACCIDENT AND ROB HER OF THE CASH SHE RECEIVED AS CONSOLATION FOR LOSING 2 DAUGHTERS AT ONCE!!! TOO SAD… (SHOCKING DETAILS)
SEE HERE
Advertisemen

Related Posts