-->

7 SURPRISING REASONS WHY KENYAN MEN DON'T LIKE HAVING SE-X WITH V!RG!NS



Let me explain.
As a young naive boy, I had tons of female friends but never even had a k!'ss with anyone. Not that it bothered me back then because I was more into playing football and my studies than I was into girls (weird but true). 

Then it all changed when I caught some of my seniors in the hostel back then watching p*'rn and discussing their s*'x life with girls in school. 

I was just in high school but I was intrigued. “This s3'x thing sounds interesting after all, let me give it try”, my 14-year-old self-thought cunningly. 

To cut the long story short, it took me over 6 years after my first inquest into s*'x to loose my v!rg!ni!+y. Not for lack of trying. I think it was fate that made me keep that ‘idi0t’ for so long. 

After the shackles of v!rg!n!+y were lifted off my shoulders, I noticed that I myself detested v!rg1ns (female v1rg!ns). I never wanted to date any v!rg1n and just avoided them by all means (dated a few back then but that was after l0ve trapped me..lol). 

I thought I was alone in this school of thought until I found out from many v!rg1ns that most guys run at the sound of the word “v!rgi!n!+y”. So why do (most) guys hate v!rgi!ns? 

Firstly, before we commense. We (especially girls) need to understand that men are visual in nature not emotional. Men are s3'xu@l beings and are s3xu@lly driven. 

The earlier women accept this the easier time they will have understanding men. They are attracted to girls with nice @$$es not nice personalities (at least at the beginning of a relationship, of course, we care about personality but I’m talking about initial attraction here). 

Now that’s our way, let’s discuss the 7 reasons guys detest v!rgi!n$: 
CONTINUE READING IN PAGE 2>>>>
PAGE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 
Advertisemen

Related Posts