-->

7 SURPRISING REASONS WHY KENYAN MEN DON'T LIKE HAVING SE-X WITH V!RG!NS





3. Super glue nature 
A few years back, a friend of mine. Let’s call her Becky (not her real name). She is beautiful with a b0dy to die. She asked me to disv!rgi!n her. No joke. 

I liked her but being the man that disv!rgi!ned a girl I hardly felt anything for scared the hell out of me. I couldn’t. 

Am I alone in this school of thought? Nope. But why? Simple. Most v!rgi!n$ are clingy 95% of the time. A girl kept her v!rgi!nity for so long, the guy that takes it away has to be special to her and when he does, she never forgets him. 

A lot of girls get clingy and kinda devoted to the guy that takes her v!rgi!nity. To prove my point, no girl ever forgets the name of the guy that disv!rgi!ned her. Ask around. 

So why would a guy in this economic recession be entangled with a girl that can’t stay away from him because she l0st her v!rgi!nity to him? He would ask himself, “why the stress?” 

4. Opening the floodgates 
Remember Becky from number 3? Yes the girl that begged me to disv!rgi!n her. So she was finally disv!rgi!ned by another guy and according to her was enj0ying s3'x so much that she had had s3'x with about 5 guys as of last year. 

This was a girl that was a v!rgi!n for 25 years and in two years had done the n@sty with 5 other guys. 

The floodgates have been opened. I asked myself, so not only would I be the one she would forever remember as her f!rst, I would now have the guilt of opening the door for other me'n to enter? No way. Some guys would ask themselves, “Why the stress?”. 
CONTINUE READING IN PAGE 2>>>>
PAGE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 
Advertisemen

Related Posts