-->

CITIZEN TV NEWS PRESENTER LULU HASSAN IN TROUBLE AFTER GETTNG CAUGHT IN A G@Y SCANDAL INVOLVING HER COMPANY


Here’s an email that a disgruntled Kenyan wrote to Nyakundi exposing a production company called Jif y Pictures which is owned by Citizen TV’s anchor, Lulu Hassan.

One of the guys who works there is g@y and he was soliciting for s3x from him. The shameless g@y conned this guy in conjuction with Lulu Hassan and refused to pay him even after he delivered the work. Read this email that exposes Lulu Hassan and her company badly; 

Hello Cyprian it is my prayer that this email finds you well. In July a guy called Ibrahim Chitayi contacted me to write for him, he is the head writer of a production company called Jiffy Pictures owned by Lulu Hassan, the program I was to write is named “Moyo” and it runs on Citizen TV on Wednesday 7.30pm. 

I met him and after the agreements we decided to embark on the job, he insisted I get booked in at Prideinn Hotel Nyali despite my home being a five minute drive from the establishment. We hit the ground running and story lined for an entire season and I got to write immediately. 

In between the writing the guy started hitting on me and when I rebuffed his advances, told him I don’t swing that way and even if I would, definitely not with a man, he went on a go slow in reviewing the episodes and story lining for new ones. Little did I know he had already decided to let me go, after two weeks of scripting he said we take a few days break and that he was supposed to go to Tanzania to arrange a shoot and that he was to settle the payment before the end of the week. 

That week.......
CONTINUE READING N PAGE 2>>>
PAGE: 1, 2, 3,  
Advertisemen

Related Posts