-->

JESUS LOOK-ALIKE SPOTTED ON THE STREETS OF NAIROBI NOW FEARS FOR HIS LIFE AND IS AFRAID OF WALKING IN THE STREETS OF NAIROBI....SEE FULL DETAILS



I arrived in Kenya less than 2 weeks ago from Ethiopia and have been welcomed with so much enthusiasm like I've never experienced before in my life. In fact, it's been so extreme that it's been a little overwhelming. Every single corner I walk on in Nairobi I have noticed someone either taking a photo or video while hundreds of times a day I hear people calling out "Jesus!".
Kenyan people, in general, have been very friendly and loving. Until I find this photo of me circulating online. I feel a little concerned by this person's comments. I don't know who wrote it and I don't know if it was just a joke or if they were serous, but it has made me a little uncomfortable to walk in the streets of Nairobi. I shouldn't have to respond to such close minded nonsense but a quick message to whoever posted the photo and comment... I AM NOT JESUS! I HAVE NEVER PRETENDED TO BE. I am a traveler who has come to your country as a visitor, i would hope that one day if Jesus does return you treat him with a little more respect than you have treated me. To everyone else, you are a beautiful people, I love you!

PAGE: 1, 2, 
Advertisemen

Related Posts