-->

POPULAR CORD MP EXPOSED BADLY....HE IS LIVING LIKE A KING WHILE HE HAS ABANDONED HIS FATHER WHO IS BEDRIDDEN AND HAS NOTHING TO EAT...SEE FULL DETAILS



.... child do this to his father? Why? Omondi Anyanga (pictured right) is a man with enough money to take care of his father, but he isn't. 

When you traverse the community and engage with them, you encounter situations that make your heart bleed. Today I'm asking for a special favour from my good friends, PLEASE this mzee needs help. 

He's not sick, he only lacks what to eat. I don't want you to give him food or make any donation. Kindly share this post on your wall. I want Hon. Anyanga to see this. Perhaps he isn't aware his dad has been bedridden for the past six months. 

We left the mzee with foodstuf s that can last him a week. I don't know what the family will eat after the one week. Tears!! Thank you. 


Here are photos of the old man and his stupid son.
PAGE: 1, 2, 
Advertisemen

Related Posts