-->

WAKISII WAMEZIDI SASA GAKIII!!! ANOTHER KENYAN LADY REVEALS THE SHOCKING THINGS HER HUSBAND DOES TO HER EVERYTIME THEY ARE HAVING 'LUNGULA'...THIS IS JUST WEIRD


“I can’t take this anymore so I must speak out. My boyfriend is too aggressive with my und3rwear, he has used all his teeth to tear all my panties and bra in the name of r0mant!c s3x. I am really getting scared and uncomfortable, I have tried to call him to order but he says that is his nature to chew something hard during s3x and my panties and bra turns him on. I stopped wearing panties and bra when I know it’s time to make l0ve,I just wear my night gown, but do you all know that this guy chewed both the night gown. Please any advise for me?”
TRENDING NOW: VERA SIDIKA’s ex‐boyfriend leaks her NAYKED PHOTOS after she dumped him for another Nigerian tycoon. (ADULTS ONLY) 


PAGE 1 2

ALSO See the PHOTOs that GLADYS CHEPKOMBA from Kitale was sending to married man, Ooh Lord!!
SEE HERE
Advertisemen

Related Posts