-->

ANGRY PR0'ST!TUT3S STR!P AND BEAT UP A R@NDY MAN WHO REFUSED TO PAY THEM AFTER S3'X...SEE PHOTOS



....he promised to pay after s3x,” I agreed unaware that he is a liar and my roommate recognized his voice since we are divided by a curtain and informed me that he did it to her on Boxing Day. He assaulted me after I took his clothes refusing to let him to leave the room and my friends joined me in trying to get paid. We do not extort clients at this flat but such kind of clients who come here without money for training are not welcome, we are here for money to keep our kids going,” she said.





PAGE: 1,  2, 
ALSO READ: DRUNK MAN DECIDES TO HAVE S3'X WITH A MANNEQUIN DOLL IN PUBLIC AFTER HAVING TOO MUCH ALCOHOL...KWELI POMBE SIO SUPU....SEE SHOCKING PHOTOS
SEE HERE
Advertisemen

Related Posts