-->

IMPORTANT WARNING: IF YOU USE MPESA, PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ALL THE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT DISAPPEARS!!! SHARE TO HELP OTHERS



..him that the message is from MPESA and therefore there is no way that the message is a fake one.

Together we agreed to resend the money since after all my account had only Ksh.279=. In this case, to send Ksh. 4,980=, so that I can retain my balance and not to bare any costs of transaction.

To my shock, MPESA replied indicating that I do not have enough money in my account and that my balance is only Ksh. 279/=. Two possibilities,

1) MPESA system has been hacked by frauds of which Safaricom should have already detected or...

2) which to me is more likely, there is a cartel of frauds within Safaricom just sending out “empty” MPESA texts and this time not coming through a phone number but as an MPESA message disguised as authentic.

WARNING!!! If you receive such a text, just tell the person to follow the money with Safaricom.

This is what I finally told the so called FATMA though she did not want to follow that route. I barely survived!!!!

Share to help others.
PAGE: 1, 2, 
ALSO READ; HERE ARE THE TOP 10 MOST EXPENSIVE KENYAN POLITICIAN HOUSES!!! THEY LIVE LIKE KINGS ESPECIALLY NUMBER 2 AND 3 ARE SIMPLY BREATHTAKING… (PHOTOS)
SEE HERE
Advertisemen

Related Posts