“This is not politics. It is a matter of life and literally – death. For those of us who are friends to Chris, it’s a very sad issue.
I am particularly worried about his missing hand. When I frequented Chris’ office for my name to be uploaded into the IEBC portal, i had to wait for him the whole day. Later due to some delays, i could only get back to his office at around midnight.
ALSO SEE: PROFESSOR MAKAU MUTUA SENSATIONALLY REVEALS THE MAN THAT WANTED IEBC’S ICT MANAGER CHRIS MUSANDO DEAD! THIS HAS CAUGHT BOTH RAILA AND UHURU BY SURPRISE!! (SEE DETAILS)All along I was communicating with him; and he assured me that he will wait for me.
He then asked me to send him my details via Whatsapp – which I did.
By the time I got to his office at almost 1am, he was still waiting for me!
When I asked him why he waited for me and why he couldn’t delegate to his deputy or any of the many ICT officers under him; he answered me that…GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>>
Pages: 1 2
Advertisemen
