Tough talking Garissa Town MP Aden Duale is just like any other Tom and dick when it comes to matters of the heart. Here is a conversation between the straight shooting legislator pleading with former presidential candidate Umar Nazlin to give him a chance to rekindle their 3 year love affair.
It’s not clear why Duale did not take Nazlin as a second wife given that muslim men are allowed to marry up to four wives.
Here is the conversation courtesy of the Nairobian.
Aden Duale: How are you my love?
Nazlin Umar: Asalaam Aleikum.
Duale: Si you would love to hear my voice…. Sema?
Nazlin: Ummh.
Duale: I have asked you if you still love me and you said yes, so I had to call and confirm that. Baby, I love you. Do you love me?
Nazlin: (sexily) Adeeeen!
Duale: Do you love me? I am asking you a question.
Nazlin: I have answered you…..you just tore me into pieces.
Duale: I am asking, do you love me?
Nazlin: You didn’t even listen to my audios. There is so much hurt.
Duale: No, you know I told you I’m very sorry and I have a problem with my phone. I can’t hear any audio.
Nazlin: But last week you heard them…
SEE ALSO: SECOND WIFE OR MPANGO WA KANDO? MORE PHOTOs of MURKOMEN and NAISULA LESUUDA in BED emerge...MURKOMEN IS FINISHED!!
Duale: No, No, No. I don’t know what happened. I can’t even …even if I go to… even uhhh some of the things on YouTube. I can’t listen to them. The voice is not there (sic), the pictures are there. So do you love me?
Nazlin: Adaaan!
Duale: Do you love me? Yes or No! Then I will ask you another question.
Nazlin: Uhhhhhhh, regardless of everything?
Duale: No, no nooooo! You love me?
Nazlin: (Sighs) Yes!
Duale: I can’t hear you my baby, do you love me?
Nazlin: Yes.
Duale: How much do you love me?
Nazlin: Adaaan!
Duale: where are you, at home?
Nazlin: Mmmmmmh.
Duale: You know I had to step out of a meeting, just to go to my office to call you.
You know at time I want to call you but I can’t talk to you when I’m with my drivers, my bodyguards and all.
Nazlin: No, no! I can’t hear these excuses anymore. You, you… Continue reading in Page 2>>>
PAGE 1 2
Loading...
Advertisemen
trending
