-->

Finally Wahome Gakuru's Driver Reveals 1 Mistake He Made Before Tragic Accident and Dr. Gakurus Last Words...FORGIVE ME I KILLED HIM!!



The driver to the late Nyeri Governor Wahome Gakuru has finally opened up on the events that led to the tragic road accident that claimed the Governor's life on November 7.

Mr Samuel Kinyanjui recalled that his mistake was stepping on the accelerator pedal instead of braking in a moment of panic as he tried to avoid colliding with other cars.

"We were late but the governor told me not to speed because it was raining and the road was slippery. I was driving at a speed of around 105 and 110 kilometres per hour when one of the rear tyres burst.
SEE ALSO: HEARTLESS PEOPLE: Were these KIKUYUs helping WAHOME GAKURU during accident or stealing from his pockets? LOOK!!!

"...but as I slowed down and was steering the vehicle to the side, I realised that a lorry which was behind me was approaching at a high speed. I had to swerve suddenly to avoid the lorry which was trying to overtake me," he recounted.

Mr Kinyanjui went on to narrate that he deliberately choose to hit the guardrail to give way to the fast-approaching lorry.

"I thought if I hit the guardrail the car would stop. I feared that if the lorry hit me from the rear, it would push us into the middle of the road and cause a bad accident between multiple cars. "The impact with the guardrailforced my airbag to deploy.

 That's when I hit the accelerator pedal because...
PAGE 1 2

Loading...
Advertisemen

Related Posts