-->

Chris Brown's Girlfriend Cries On TV As She Narrates How Difficult It Is To Date Rihanna's Ex.

 Karreuche Tran, Chris Brown and Rihanna
Chris Brown's on and off girlfriend Karreuche Tran revealed about the difficulties she has had to go through when dating the guy. 

She broke down on TV She said that the situation with Rihanna who dated Chris Brown from 2005-2009 has been much publicized owing to the fact that Rihanna is world class celeb.

 She said, “You know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it's relatable. I have girlfriends; I have family who's gone through the same situation. It's the case of the ex. We all go through it, do you know what I'm saying?" she said.

 "In this case my boyfriend is a celebrity whose ex-girlfriend is an even bigger celeb so, I'm not only am I fighting a battle with her, I'm fighting a battle with her 14 million fans. There are allegations that Chris is in love with the two women.
Advertisemen

Related Posts