-->

Woman Yearning For S*x Denied Because Of Her Wrinkles.




A woman who had won herself an interesting, gentlemanly and bright man had to go through the agony of being deserted due to her wrinkly body. The Woman says that the man held her  hand and toured with her on long bicycle rides. The caring man also  made meals for  both of them and ruffled her dog's happy head. The woman  was enticed and longed for the full knowing of this man. And so, They planned a weekend together. That's when things got confusing, unspoken and just-not-quite there. We went to bed in a couple of ways unclothed and touching all parts. Kisses were shared and sleep came in hugs. The lady attempted more intimacy throughout the weekend and was denied each time. On Monday evening over the phone, she asked this man who had shared her bed for three nights running why they had not made love. The shocking answer was - "Your body is too wrinkly," he said without a pause. "I have spoiled myself over the years with young women. I just can't get excited with you. I love your energy and your laughter. I like your head and your heart. But, I just can't deal with your body." 



>Source:  huffingtonpost.com
Advertisemen

Related Posts