-->

BREAKING: SENATOR MIKE SONKO BREAKS HIS SILENCE AND RELEASES A FULL STATEMENT ON HIS DEFECTION FROM JUBILEE TO CORD ...(SONKO COMMANDS 70% OF NAIROBI VOTES THATS WHY UHURU IIS NOT READY FOR THIS..)


Sonko has taken to Facebook to address rumours that he has defected from Jubilee to Cord. This was his statement.

CLAIMS THAT I HAVE DEFECTED FROM JUBILEE

My attention has been drawn to claims that I have finally defected from TNA (Jubilee Alliance) to Orange Democratic Movement (Cord). I wish to take this early opportunity to categorically deny such baseless claims and which can only be part of propaganda machine working for my political detractors.
 ALSO READ: JACOB JUMA had an affair with RAILA’s daughter, ROSEMARY ODINGA, TRUE OR FALSE?...(JACOB JUMA'S WIFE WILL BE SHOCKED WITH DETAILS)

That news making the rounds and going viral in the internet and published online that I have defected is not only mischievous but malicious and absolute nonsense intended to tarnish my good image.
The report is false and malicious propaganda of busy bodies aimed at confusing my supporters and the great people of Nairobi.
ALSO READ: FORGET ABOUT ROBERT ALAI's RUMOURS: FINALLY IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WHO THE TOP JUBILEE LEADER THAT WAS ADMITTED AT NAIROBI HOSPITAL FOR 4 HOURS ON WEDNESDAY! (FULL DETAILS)

This is not however the first time such propaganda is being spread against me. At the beginning, there were claims that I was fighting the so-called Mount Kenya Mafia then followed by claims that I was...
GO TO PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>
Pages: 1 2 3

Advertisemen

Related Posts