-->

BREAKING: SENATOR MIKE SONKO BREAKS HIS SILENCE AND RELEASES A FULL STATEMENT ON HIS DEFECTION FROM JUBILEE TO CORD ...(SONKO COMMANDS 70% OF NAIROBI VOTES THATS WHY UHURU IS NOT READY FOR THIS..)



 ...dead and most recently that I am fighting President Uhuru Kenyatta.
These claims are only meant to slow down my campaigns for the Nairobi gubernatorial race in 2017 but whatever nature of propaganda they use will not stop me from exercising my democratic right.

My respect for President Uhuru Kenyatta is unmatched;
I have always respected him and his Government and will continue doing so despite the smear campaign to portray me as a political rebel and party hopper who lacks respect for the President.
ALSO READ: SHOCKING XPOSE: THE ROT AT SK MACHARIA’S ROYAL MEDIA SERVICES EXPOSED! SEE THOSE GOING TO BED WITH POLITICIANS… THIS IS SHAMEFUL. (SEE DETAILS)
Those using propaganda to humiliate and threaten my loyalty to H.E Uhuru and Jubilee are day dreamers who have failed to understand the politics of today but are still stuck with the old political styles.
I wish to further state that my dream to vie for the Nairobi gubernatorial....
GO TO PAGE 3 TO CONTINUE READING>>>>
Pages: 1 2 3

Advertisemen

Related Posts