-->

AGED LADY REVEALS HOW MAMA NGINA KENYATTA STOLE THE LATE MZEE JOMO KENYATTA FROM HER...SEE FULL STORY+ PHOTOS


Read the story;
“Our great friendship started while I was a young girl of 18 at the college where he was principal after succeeding Mbiyu Koinane. He used to come for supper at our house which was next to the college and he was close friends with my father, the late Kibuja Kinuthia. I felt uncomfortable whenever he approached me, especially his unkempt beard. There was no way I could have married someone who was that old, but her knew how to tune a woman and he was a great man. He would be my chaperone on my way home and used to tell me I was the ideal woman for him even though I turned him down several times. One time he got so mad at me for rejecting him that he went to his house crying. She would tell me that her father was hurting because I refused to marry him and that is when I realized I broke his heart. He brought her to me and told me to teach her how to cook for him as well as I did, show her how to make herself as pretty as I was because she used to be a village girl back then. We have remained good friends over the years.”
PAGE: 1, 2,
ALSO READ: REVEALED...10 REASONS WHY MARRIED WOMEN CHEAT ON THEIR HUSBANDS!!! NUMBER 3 AND 7 ARE THE MOST COMMON REASONS

SEE HERE
Advertisemen

Related Posts