-->

SO SAD....UK-BASED MAN LOST HIS TWO DAUGHTERS AND BROTHER IN THE HORRIFIC ACCIDENT ALONG NAIROBI-NAKURU HIGHWAY WHILE THEY WERE HEADING TO THE AIRPORT TO GO VISIT HIM IN THE UK...SEE PHOTOS


"Why them? My daughters Mary Njoki, 14, and Eva Wambui, 17, a Form Three student at Kibutha Secondary in Murang’a perished together with my younger brother David Kamau," he added. His wife, Violet Kimani and 24-year-old daughter, Juliet Wairimu, survived the grisly accident that threw the nation into mourning.

"My wife was treated at Avenue Park Hospital and discharged but Wairimu is still admitted at the hospital,” said the father of three. Kimani, who works as a clinical officer in the UK where he has lived for 10 years, last saw his family during the April holidays when they visited him. He described his departed daughters as full of life, passionate and ambitious.

"It is painful but God’s time is the best. They died a painful death but may God rest their souls in peace. I am happy that my wife and my daughter survived. I cannot question God and I send my condolences to the families and relatives of other victims," he said.

Two of the vehicles were carrying GUS and Administration Police officer from the elite VIP protection unit. 11 GSU officers died. Three Ugandans...the truck driver and two passengers died in the accident.
PAGE: 1, 2, 
Advertisemen

Related Posts